Why AFI For Existing Homes?
Helping homeowners keep their homes warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and lower their energy bills is what we’re all about! From adding additional layers of batting insulation to blown-in fiberglass insulation and treating problem areas with spray foam insulation, we’ll make sure you receive the right products and services to meet your needs. Our specialists are courteous, professional, and take the time to make sure your insulation is installed successfully. Contact us today for a free no-hassle consultation.
Insulating Existing Homes
- Blown-in Fiberglass Insulation: Up to R-2.7 per inch
- Blown-In Cellulose Insulation: Up to R 3.3 per inch
- Spray foam insulation is used in tough-to-reach areas
- An air infiltration package for windows and doors may be added
Adding heat to your garage? Be sure to insulate!
- Injected fiberglass insulation into garage walls
- Blown-in fiberglass or cellulose for the attic area